Banana’s are Fun and healthy! I love Friday’s because I get to monkey around in the kitchen with my buddy’s. We have fun creating new recipes with Fruit! This week we made banana cereal with banana mylk. It sure was yummy and easy to make.
3 things I look for in a good recipe:
- Easy to make
- Lots of Fruit!
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 1 Frozen Banana
- Kind thoughts
- 1 Apple
- 2 tbls Raisins
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- Cut apple into small bits – use apple slicer and then dice apples into small bits
- Using a fork – mash banana into bowl. Banana is still a little chunky. Try not to over mash making it gooey.
- Add apple and raisins to banana
- Banana MYLK! Blend Frozen banana with 1 fresh banana and 1 cup of water.
- Final Step! Pour Mylk over Cereal add a dash of cinnamon and Wa La! Complete! Eat and Enjoy!
I had a blast making this my friends. I hope you do to!
Great to create during sleepovers, birthday parties, or with the family!
Thank you to all my creative kitchen helpers!
Become like the food you eat- Healthy, Radiant and Pure!
Made with Love, Candise