A room to maintain freshness. A room for clean water. A room for Organic fruits and vegetables. How do we care for such precious gifts? I see the water for what it truly is – part of me. I see the fruit for what it truly is -part of me. I honour these parts.
Here is my commitment:
- I preserve the water by filling a washing basin.
- I wash fruits and vegetables in a basin and scrub them with a veggie brush
- I fill a pitcher of water to place in the fridge instead of running the tap
- I compost instead of using the garburator
- I use a spray bottle or basin for washing counters instead of running the tap
- I take responsibility for each piece of fruit and vegetables to ensure nothing is wasted.
- I use the recycling system implemented.
Become like the food you Eat – Radiant and Pure